Earlier this year I had the pleasure of handling the following error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
<staticContent> <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff2" mimeType="application/font-woff2" /> </staticContent
I removed the above
mineMap from my
web.config file and this solved the problem. The problem was that the hosting company I used had updated the configuration of their IIS. Adding this mime type to the general configuration (where it was also present in the configuration of my site). By removing this line everything worked as intended. An alternative fix would be to adjust this in the IIS.
Let me know in the comments down below if this was helpful to you :)